Monday, April 12, 2010

Should he die ?


( DEAD OR ALIVE ?)

It has been 4 years since I did his first animation (Primal Wars 2) and now that I am at the end.The question is ask , Should he die. Well for starters "he" has no name . I cannot come up with a name for a character that has been crushing dinosaur skulls since 2005. I'm currently doing the final Primal Wars ,and stuck at the end where if he should die or survive the scene . Some people had written me saying he should not die because : a) they like him b) its to predictable and c) for he can have his own series. (HELL NO) no more Primal Wars , that's for sure but still I want to end the series right so for now I will take out a coin and flip it......heads, he dies and tails, he lives....................the answer is ..........................oh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spiderman

Spiderman
My wife's favorite